13.04.2023 Alpine Select Ltd: Invitation to the ordinary shareholders’ meeting 2022
The ordinary shareholders’ meeting will take place on:
Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Time: 11 a.m. (doors open at 10.30 a.m.)
Venue: Parkhotel Zug, Industriestrasse 14, Zug.
- Annual report 2022
- Appropriation of available earnings
- Discharge of the members of the board of directors and the management
- Compensation of the members of the board of directors and of the management
- Capital reduction through cancellation of shares acquired as part of a share buyback program
- General partial revision of the articles of association, in particular due to the revised Swiss Stock Law
- Approval of a new share buyback program
The detailed agenda with the proposals of the board of directors on all agenda items will be sent to shareholders' on 13 April 2023, an can be viewed and downloaded from the Alpine Select website at www.alpine-select.ch/en/investors#downloads.
About Alpine Select
Alpine Select Ltd is an investment company domiciled in Zug and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1998. The Company offers its shareholders the key benefit of investing into a diversified alternative investment portfolio. Alpine Select maintains an active and constructive dialogue with management and board of directors of its portfolio companies in the best interest of its shareholders. Alpine Select does not charge any management or performance fees.
- Press release (in PDF Format)